Welcome to the Champagne Gardet website

To continue your visit, you must be of legal age to purchase or consume alcohol. If there is no such legislation in your country, you must be at least 18 years old.

I certify that I am of legal age



Our Brut Réserve is characterised by a specific ageing of the still wines and by the very long cellar time then attributed to those bottles.

Perfect balance of the three Champagne grapes, this is a very elegant cuvée that gives a feeling of consistency, creaminess, structure and balance. It is a perfect and classic expression of the dual signatures of the Gardet style: modernity & tradition.

Blending Specifications

Blending Specifications



Fine cuisine pairings

Fine cuisine pairings

Bottling & Shipping

Bottling & Shipping

This cuvée, the result of a perfect balance between the three grape varieties, is an elegant, distinctive wine, combining structure, consistency and freshness. This champagne perfectly expresses all the power of Gardet’s two signature styles, combining modernity and tradition.


The Brut Réserve is characterised by the special ageing of the clear wines and by the very long time the bottles spend in the cellar. It is made up of a first blend of 75%, composed entirely of wines from the last harvest. The remaining 25% comes from reserve wines matured for a year in oak barrels.


AGEING: The reserve wines (25%) are aged in oak “foudres” for a minimum of 1 year. Then in bottle, on the lees, for 6 to 8 years.

The optimal serving temperature is between 6 and 8°C (46 to 50°F).

COLOUR: a brilliant honey-yellow colour.

NOSE: warm, marked by vinosity and freshness. Notes of pastry and brioche, yellow fruit (apricot) and a hint of caramel and spice.

PALATE: Lively and slender. Aromas of ripe yellow fruit (apricot tart), toasted brioche, hints of fig and a hint of floral and vegetal notes.

It can be enjoyed with roast poultry, grilled sea bass with summer vegetables, or veal chop with cream sauce and mushrooms.

Bottling period: June
Container sizes: bottles & magnums
Initial closure: crown cap

Final closure (after disgorgement):
Traditional cork
Post-shipment cellaring: Ready to drink, can be
kept in cellar conditions for up to 5 years.

Dosage Brut: 6 g/L

Pinot Noir